Client login errors

Problems? Issues? Ask your questions here.
CanEh
Site Admin

Client login errors

Post by CanEh »

We had a little hiccup in the database the other day which I think has been fixed... however if the system doesn't know you, and you HAVE responded to the e-mail verification... then please open up your User Control Panel (its a little link at the top of the web pages) and update/change/re-change your password. If you still have problems with logging in with the cdrom client, let me know..

Sorry about that, and thanks.
Doum

Re: Client login errors

Post by Doum »

Hey CanEh,

Sry if i post in the wrong place earlyer. Thanks for your tip. Now everything work fine. I can connect. :D . I will tell Vengeance Gaming League about your site and how to connect.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Not to worry about "wrong places" at all... we are still getting things setup here and it was clear that there should have been a better spot for your request to have been made. Had you not made the post when you did, the error could have gone on a while longer, so I thank you for taking the time and interest to bring it up.

Anyway, glad you made it in. Hopefully everything else works the way it is supposed to. :)
netjunky

Post by netjunky »

heres the error i got with both clients
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (20.95 KiB) Viewed 10602 times
any idea what i should do to fix it

got the .NET Framework 2.0 and works find now http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=32168

sorry for the troubles
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Well damn! I've not seen that error before... Can you supply some more details, such as your operating system... XP? 98? Vista? 32 or 64 bit? Using google and searching on the text of the error message seems to indicate that its an issue with the installation of the dot net Framework... Perhaps uninstall the Framework with the add/remove programs, hit the microsoft website and grab the 2.0 redistributable files and install them again...

Let me know if that solves the problem. :)
Bp-Majere

Post by Bp-Majere »

howdy folks!! im having the same problem as net junky. any progress on how to fix?
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

netjunky said in his post that he solved it by getting the dot net files from Microsoft. What type of operating system do you have? What version(s) of dot net do you have installed? (You can find the dot net stuff by looking in add/remove programs.