Crimson Skies

Crimson Skies, Microsoft Flight Simulator... or another of your choice!
TroubleMaker

Re: Crimson Skies

Post by TroubleMaker »

Thank you soooo much some of us have been having crimson withdrawls and love you eternally :D
TroubleMaker

Post by TroubleMaker »

Yes the old SAF server is up and running the ip is: 216.6.231.158:8821 I just logged on to make sure thats its all good see ya'll in the skies and email all you can and give them this link (like you needed me to tell you all that :P I know I'm a dork and I'm good with it...that's why you love me) and btw...I'm looking forward to shooting ya'll down its been to long :) Amy
Tomahawk

Post by Tomahawk »

Hiya Amy
Nice to see you. I tried that TS IP and couldn't get on , is there some other setting that needs to be entered?
Tommy
SkyJackal

Post by SkyJackal »

Hi Tom and Trouble ;)
I was looking on my old stuff and the SAF IP looks like more than 216.6.231.158:8827..... just try it... see u up in the sky... ;)
Tomahawk

Post by Tomahawk »

Still can't get into TS , can someone send me a ss of the connection settings? :oops:
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

Team speak 216.6.231.158:8827
:D
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

If there is one thing the slidegamers could do for me it would be this :arrow: Please Please Please Remove the 8 Player restiction on the rooms Crimson Needs to be 16 Players
we will never get hundreds any more But we could still get 20 or 30 show up on weekend for a OldSkool Tourny
and who knows we might even be able to convert some of the Combat Arms Fanatics to a few Hrs a day of light releaf In The Great Crimson Skies Universe
If you do this for me i will Host a $30 added :mrgreen: :!: Cash Crimson Tourney :!: To Celabrate
The few times I have had Been able get more than 8 to show up it was very frustrating :roll: to have people leave cause they could not get in game
Real Live Moving Targets R to hard to find these days to be wasting them
Also could have the a sound when somone is sending u a pm :?:
Thanks
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

I've reset the CS server for 16 players, so the next time you enter those changes will be shown. The current version of the client (2.3.1) does have 5 configurable sound events for when players enter or leave, when friends enter or leave, and when PM's are received. Just as a heads up, I am working on 2.3.2 which will change the way that PM's are done. You will be able to configure if you want PM's echoed to the lobby, as well as going into a PM chat window. Yes, thats right... PM's will now remain open, complete with a chat history for that person. You will also have the option of when you are in a game playing... will PM's from someone that you do not current have a chat window open, open a new window, or will they be echoed to the lobby.

Either way, you still have the "you have new pm's" within the menu system, and pulling up your chat history and opening a new chat message to someone who you have history with (regardless of having to actually SEND them a PM or not) will always re-load that conversation with them.
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

CanEh wrote:I've reset the CS server for 16 players, so the next time you enter those changes will be shown. The current version of the client (2.3.1) does have 5 configurable sound events for when players enter or leave, when friends enter or leave, and when PM's are received. Just as a heads up, I am working on 2.3.2 which will change the way that PM's are done. You will be able to configure if you want PM's echoed to the lobby, as well as going into a PM chat window. Yes, thats right... PM's will now remain open, complete with a chat history for that person. You will also have the option of when you are in a game playing... will PM's from someone that you do not current have a chat window open, open a new window, or will they be echoed to the lobby.

Either way, you still have the "you have new pm's" within the menu system, and pulling up your chat history and opening a new chat message to someone who you have history with (regardless of having to actually SEND them a PM or not) will always re-load that conversation with them.
thanks for the quick heads up
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament

Post by FknDummBstrd »

11:41 FknDummBstrd> new lobby is cool and we can have up to 16 players i know ur gonna say we cant get 2 let alone 16 But if i said send email to join The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament to :

FknDummBstrd@DigitalBloodSports.com
do u think we could get more than 8 :?:
So why would give my hard earnd cash away :?:
1) Im Getting Old and i want some live moving targets to shoot at when im not in a poker tourny
2) Im Planning to send the winners there winnings by MoneyBookers i get a small fee if i get you to sign up to a money bookers account through me (Good Safe way to send and recive small amounts of cash) will help offset the cost of having a willing poole of live moving targets at my disposal. :idea:
3) could then perhaps start inviting people who have never hear of crimson skies we all know what happends if there is more than one game about to start you quickly become hooked no way out Trapped in the Crimson Universe, How many people do we all know who have Been Sucked into Crimson Hell not just for 15 min. But stayed there forever. Wonder If :arrow: Roach or chaffie will turn up for a cash game. And ya gotta wonder what kind of connection we get down there. kinda looking foward to kicking his ass for change and if I should happen to go while hosting a game and :lol: laffing out loud with all my friends on teamspeak and ventrilo. That will be just fine as the devil has already promised me i will get to stick beepers and sonics maby a choker or two just for good mesure on Roach's Ass till hell frezzes over no death in hell just one long life with no end in sight the sound of the beep the screach of the sonic till he starts look foward to the seeker just to get a few seconds of peace but that woulnt' be any fun at all Beep Beep baby.
4) if i put up Real cash i can deside the how the tourney will be run but once it starts This will be 8 week tournament all pilots will be consulted Before Desiding the rules at a Pilot meeting to be held on Teamspeak Server
5) I have spent $50.00 in a lot less time having a lot less fun then this is going to be

we need no less then 16 got 5 so far this is a real cash offer i will start hangin on saf ts server so we can talk it over