Crimson Skies

Crimson Skies, Microsoft Flight Simulator... or another of your choice!
ToooT

Re: Crimson Skies

Post by ToooT »

I've now found the Crimson lobby. look forward to seeing you in there sometime soon.
THG_Retriever

Post by THG_Retriever »

GGgggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mAydAy

Post by mAydAy »

OMG the great crimson's community is still alive :P

GRRRRRret
Strikebr

Post by Strikebr »

6FU_StrikeBR ready for duty !
i cant believe this is alive again

get ur Dev's ready here we come!
mAydAy

Post by mAydAy »

HEYYYYYYALLLLLLL

welcome to Burne , squeezzy, trashyduck & his nice and usefull
site http://crimson.skies.tw/
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Yes, Crimson has seen an increase in traffic, which is a good thing. We were offline for a few days due to server updates, and you do need the updated client since the IP changed for the new server.

However you will have a problem, because the lobby software does not permit spaces in the user nics. Your best bet is to make a new account, minus the space. If you want to keep it spaced out, then use an underscore character.
RudderDuck

Post by RudderDuck »

Da Duck'z are back! Or, at least 2 of them are :)

Visit our site dedicated to resurrect Crimson Skies:

http://crimson.skies.tw/

Or our own little web pond:

http://pond.site11.com/

Hope to see some of you, especially some ole duckers, on the 'zone'.

However, first I need to re-install my ejaculation seat...
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Re: The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament

Post by FknDummBstrd »

FknDummBstrd wrote:11:41 FknDummBstrd> new lobby is cool and we can have up to 16 players i know ur gonna say we cant get 2 let alone 16 But if i said send email to join The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament to :

FknDummBstrd@DigitalBloodSports.com
do u think we could get more than 8 :?:
So why would give my hard earnd cash away :?:
1) Im Getting Old and i want some live moving targets to shoot at when im not in a poker tourny
2) Im Planning to send the winners there winnings by MoneyBookers i get a small fee if i get you to sign up to a money bookers account through me (Good Safe way to send and recive small amounts of cash) will help offset the cost of having a willing poole of live moving targets at my disposal. :idea:
3) could then perhaps start inviting people who have never hear of crimson skies we all know what happends if there is more than one game about to start you quickly become hooked no way out Trapped in the Crimson Universe, How many people do we all know who have Been Sucked into Crimson Hell not just for 15 min. But stayed there forever. Wonder If :arrow: Roach or chaffie will turn up for a cash game. And ya gotta wonder what kind of connection we get down there. kinda looking foward to kicking his ass for change and if I should happen to go while hosting a game and :lol: laffing out loud with all my friends on teamspeak and ventrilo. That will be just fine as the devil has already promised me i will get to stick beepers and sonics maby a choker or two just for good mesure on Roach's Ass till hell frezzes over no death in hell just one long life with no end in sight the sound of the beep the screach of the sonic till he starts look foward to the seeker just to get a few seconds of peace but that woulnt' be any fun at all Beep Beep baby.
4) if i put up Real cash i can deside the how the tourney will be run but once it starts This will be 8 week tournament all pilots will be consulted Before Desiding the rules at a Pilot meeting to be held on Teamspeak Server
5) I have spent $50.00 in a lot less time having a lot less fun then this is going to be

we need no less then 16 got 5 so far this is a real cash offer i will start hangin on saf ts server so we can talk it over
had 11 last night come on people lets get this on :o
ToooT

Post by ToooT »

Hiya all
Where is the game lobby? I look everywhere and can not find it. I might be stupid tho, please help.
ToooT

Post by ToooT »

Yo yo yo. Found it!!!