Mech Commander 1

Mech Commander (2 and Gold), Mech Warrior (3, 4 and Pirates Moon), and others in the series
CanEh
Site Admin

Mech Commander 1

Post by CanEh »

By request, we have added a lobby that MAY work for the above noted game. Since I don't have it and don't play MECH at all, it is up to you the users to let me know if this is working ok or not. The important things to note is that we launch most of the CDROM games by passing in the GUID and game exe to direct play, and let it handle the rest.

The GUID that we have been given for this game is 454fb981-658a-11d1-980c-00a02429323c along with the exe of MECHCMDR. If your game does not launch, please check with DXDIAG (start-run-DXDIAG) and look at the networking tab. In the middle of the screen will be a list of dplayable games, check to make sure that the above GUID matches. If it doesn't then its possible that you have a patch file that has changed what we were supplied.

There could be other issues, such as ports, that may also cause the game to not function in multiplayer, but... you need to discuss them here and let me know so we can try to figure things out.