Mechwarrior 3

Mech Commander (2 and Gold), Mech Warrior (3, 4 and Pirates Moon), and others in the series
CobaltOrange

Mechwarrior 3

Post by CobaltOrange »

Mostly establishing this thread so I can see if anyone wants to play Mechwarrior 3. The intent of this thread is for people to come and set up times they might want to play the game, or for people to organize events, one on one battles, etcetera.

As far as being on myself, I'll float through the forums around 10 or eleven P.M. eastern time (-5).
"Perception does not change reality, only color it."
Perigren

Re: Mechwarrior 3

Post by Perigren »

Hi CobaltOrange,

Just wanted to say hi and to let ya know that this is still new and needs to be advertised around. there are definately still people playing mw3. myself included.
CobaltOrange

Post by CobaltOrange »

Well, lets hope we can get more people into the game.

I'm still tryong to get my hands on a copy of pirates moon, but I'm fine with standard Mech 3 for now. My favorite mech so far is either the puma or the shadowcat.
Infiniti

Post by Infiniti »

Yes I most certainly would love to play it. :) I'll play it every night and all night :D
CobaltOrange

Post by CobaltOrange »

Infiniti wrote:Yes I most certainly would love to play it. :) I'll play it every night and all night :D

Well, I'd love to play you, but it depends on what night is to you. I.e., what's your time zone?