Crysis Wars

Is there a game you want to see being active here? Put on your best begging face, and ask!
Forum rules
Please be polite and respectful. There is NEVER any need for profanity.
LaocheXe

Crysis Wars

Post by LaocheXe »

Any way to set one up that works for Crysis Wars (Crysis Warhead game is single player and Crysis Wars is the multiplayer for it)

Reason why I ask is because of mod games for it like MechWarrior Living Legends.
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Crysis Wars

Post by CanEh »

Never heard of it. The basic guidelines for games are here (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=184) so if it falls into a dplayable category, or one what works with command lines... it could be possible.
LaocheXe

Post by LaocheXe »

CanEh wrote:Never heard of it. The basic guidelines for games are here (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=184) so if it falls into a dplayable category, or one what works with command lines... it could be possible.

Well GameSpy Arcade has it. Hell I notice a few games that are supported by GameSpy that by hitting a button can launch you right into a game server with out going threw the in-game server browser.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Dunno what to say, sorry :) ... It's been probably 12 years since I was in Gamespy... I even paid. Then they screwed me around, and I never went back. So I have no idea what their current setup is like.