Nascar Racing Season 2003/Papyrus

Is there a game you want to see being active here? Put on your best begging face, and ask!
Forum rules
Please be polite and respectful. There is NEVER any need for profanity.
Horseman

Nascar Racing Season 2003/Papyrus

Post by Horseman »

Any chance of seeing a lobby room for this game?

Horseman
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Nascar Racing Season 2003/Papyrus

Post by CanEh »

I've never seen it, and its clearly not one of the directx playable games since it was made in 2003 (or at least I am going to presume that anyway).

Putting it in google, and finding a wiki page about it seems to indicate that it could be possible, however I would need more information. If you, as a person on your own computer, can go into the menu system and host a game that others can play, maybe... If you need to connect to a dedicated server someplace then chances are a lot less.

Some of these games can work on command line paramaters, which is a way of running the program with commands at the start. An example of this would be like appending options to the command line in a shortcut such as "gamename.exe -host:myip -mapname:whatever" or similar ways. We used to run a lobby for the FlatOut game in a similar manner, and it would go out and connect into the gamespy (I think) servers for it, open up a game table there, and password it so only those in the lobby table could enter it.

I need more information, since I don't have the game...