Mechcommander 2 gathering

So many people are missing others in the games they like to play so... Use this forum to post the Game, and when you are around to play... or to schedule some playing times with others!
IZOD4424

Mechcommander 2 gathering

Post by IZOD4424 »

It would be great if i could play a few online matches with some people. If anyone is interested in the same let me know a time that is good for you.
Serithi

Re: Mechcommander 2 gathering

Post by Serithi »

Heck yeah i'm in, just a matter of getting on at the same time lol.

Also, you got any mods installed (Wolfman-x etc.)?
Click on it.
IZOD4424

Post by IZOD4424 »

Serithi wrote:Heck yeah i'm in, just a matter of getting on at the same time lol.

Are you and me the only two people who are active on this site and in game? lol this is sad... >.>
And no i dont have any mods installed. I had wolfman-x for a while but i uninstalled it cus i like the traditional weapons and gameplay better, however if you wanna have a moded game thats kewl xD
Legend

Post by Legend »

consider playing mech gold instead ;)
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

IZOD4424 wrote:
Serithi wrote:Heck yeah i'm in, just a matter of getting on at the same time lol.

Are you and me the only two people who are active on this site and in game? lol this is sad... >.>
Most of the people here tend to play, and not pay much attention to the forums... Trying to change that, leading the horse to the water etc...
NathanZachary

Post by NathanZachary »

Yes Might try hanging out in the Mechcommander 2 lobby and also join the voice chat room you will find we are a lazy lot don't like to type if we can help it
If It Don't Fit Don't Force it' use a bigger hammer