Anyone play Mechcommander 2 anymore..?

So many people are missing others in the games they like to play so... Use this forum to post the Game, and when you are around to play... or to schedule some playing times with others!
Foxmoan

Anyone play Mechcommander 2 anymore..?

Post by Foxmoan »

I mean really... I log into that room all the time and no one is ever there.
RAC_Draegon

Re: Anyone play Mechcommander 2 anymore..?

Post by RAC_Draegon »

I have it, will get around to loading it up. 8-)
Rider

Post by Rider »

Mechcommader Gold is quite active a few players may have MC2 there. They are also apart of the Mechcommander.org community.
http://www.mechcommander.org - Download the games for free now! Play them @ reverbgaming.com now!
wand_mc2

Post by wand_mc2 »

I am a huge advocate of playing more MC2.

I will be on there tomorrow, Sunday the 5th of July, all afternoon Central Standard Time (GMT-6). We can just play 1v1 if you want to.

Personal rule though: No more than 3 of any chassis please. I hate it when people get an assload of one type of mech and just rape with it — there's absolutely no fun in that. Variety -> Fun.
wand_mc2

Post by wand_mc2 »

I am a huge advocate of playing more MC2.

I will be on there tomorrow, Sunday the 5th of July, all afternoon Central Standard Time (GMT-6). We can just play 1v1 if you want to.

Personal rule though: No more than 3 of any chassis please. I hate it when people get an assload of one type of mech and just rape with it — there's absolutely no fun in that. Variety -> Fun.
EatYourBeans

Post by EatYourBeans »

xD Bought the game when I was like, 8... I dug it up yesterday and realized that Nostalgic games can be fun too. I've never dealt with online play so I'm almost sure that I FAIL. Anyone up for a "match"? Just tell me and we can set stuff up. :D
EatYourBeans

Post by EatYourBeans »

Alright. We're trying to figure out how to host a game. Since none of us have managed it successfully, we're looking for a host/more people to join us. Anyone in? C:
Myth302

Post by Myth302 »

when i get home from vacation ill gladly play as well,however that will be mid to late august
EatYourBeans

Post by EatYourBeans »

Alright, guys; Who can play tomorrow at 9 PM Eastern time (GMT - 5 hours)?

This time I'll be there riding shotgun now that my computer's back 100%. I port forwarded MC2 if this offers any useful info.

I'll post the info in the lobby (Sorry if it looks like spam) to attract as many MC2 players as possible ^_^ (See how useful the Reverbgaming system can be? lol)

P.S. Thanks Myth, I look forward to some matches towards the end of August :D
Vaygar

Post by Vaygar »

Finaly!

I found somewhere where MC2 is still played, now I dont feel alone :D :lol: :D