So whens the best time to fly CFS here?

So many people are missing others in the games they like to play so... Use this forum to post the Game, and when you are around to play... or to schedule some playing times with others!
RAC_Draegon

So whens the best time to fly CFS here?

Post by RAC_Draegon »

I was wondering when the best time to catch some of you guys flying online?

Need to brush up on my WWII killin! ;)

(man, I've missed my Hurricane! ;))
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: So whens the best time to fly CFS here?

Post by CanEh »

Chuckle.. try the "Available to play" forum in the support topics section... :D Let me move this post for you...
486ColWolf

Post by 486ColWolf »

~S~ Draegon,

It's hard to say when the best time is. It's either hit or miss. I do know that the KK guys fly every Fri night after 8 PM. They fly WWI. But most people who fly WWII come in randomly, usually between 11 AM and 2 PM EST. I'm in and out alot of different times during the day and on weekend evenings.

~S~
486ColWolf
CO 486th Fighter Squadron
jester1074

Post by jester1074 »

Hi fellas, I'm new here. I am very happy to see CFS2 is back. I'm taking all of my stuff out of mothballs and getting ready to play. I'll have to see if I still have CFS1 and Crimson Skies. If I do, I'll see you there too. :D
KKdeDeville

Post by KKdeDeville »

S! Every Friday night at 9pm Eastern Kamel Kings fly CFS1 WW1 games using CD Sopwith Camel or KK planes. KK planes have same files as SopwithCamel. Repaints only. You can download our sceneries and planes from http://www.kamelkings.org/downloads. We have over 20 sceneries that are self-installed in one fast operation.
:twisted: