ATI fix

Crimson Skies, Combat Flight Simulators etc.
Forum rules
Please keep your images to a reasonable size, and stick to formats such as JPG or PNG or GIF
Perigren

ATI fix

Post by Perigren »

I am looking for the files for crimson skies that fix the corruption for newer ati cards. I have a 6950. Hopefully it will work with NEW newer ati cards lol
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: ATI fix

Post by CanEh »

Try the Support Downloads forum (http://www.digitalbloodsports.com/forum ... ?f=3&t=389) or pop into the teamspeak server during the evening and bop someone there on the head :)
Perigren

Post by Perigren »

Will the fix work on win 7? The file comment says vista only.

Thanks
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

hmm, no idea. I run a geforce on both systems, both on xp. Win 7... yuk... started to play with it on another boot drive and MS sure bastardized a lot of standards. With that said, you do have the option of running a VM on 7, installing (eww vista) or xp, and try that side.
tazmo8448

Post by tazmo8448 »

I too am having issues with CS with ATI on both my laptop and pc. Some one said go to the teamspeak server. Would some one kindly direct me to the correct IP so I may pick someones brain??? I tried all the 32 & 64 bit fixes but had no luck it ran better with no patch for some crazy reason and btw I do have win7x64 OS and ATI 4250/5470 (notebook) and ATI 6870 (pc)...thanks in advance.
Sam~
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Easiest way to hit TeamSpeak is from the main website (digitalbloodsports.com) main page.. fetching the TS client, or connecting into the TS server, is all on the right hand side.
tazmo8448

Post by tazmo8448 »

Thanks CanEh I did happen to find the link when I went to the main forum and then to CS games and did find the link to TS3 and got hooked up with a fella and he told me to log on in about three hrs and he gave me a couple of names to talk to ...