Anyone still here?

Problems? Issues? Ask your questions here.
fiendishghoul

Anyone still here?

Post by fiendishghoul »

Boo!
Better late than never? Came across this site while trying to relive the glorious past of CS on my new rig, of course it doesn't work. Looking to see if anyone's is still around that can help me get my game working and that still might be up for playing.
Perigren

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Perigren »

Keep your eye on the ts server, most people on there play cs, when they are logged on.
fiendishghoul

Post by fiendishghoul »

Thanks Perigren. FYI...Found a fix that worked on the PCGaming Wiki. Here's the link: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Crimson_Skies
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

The boys have been quite adept at hunting fixes etc.. video cards, 64 bit machines etc.. A custom installer type has been created which (so I've been told) appears to have solved all of the issues. It needs a little minor fixing, as the registry settings made during the install are hard coded to a specific directory. Eventually I'll grab all of those files up, and re-make an installer what will "adjust" as required.

Most of the boys are generally in TeamSpeak, around the 7 to 8pm mark, Mountain time.. Chronic, Steveo etc.. Cyborg has been MIA for a few days. They've been "coy" with their TS nics.. C More Butts, and something about boobs... LOL.. The generic lounge is usually the BOP one. Most of the users are playing other games, like golf or IL2 or car racing. Things that don't launch in the old "zone type" lobby system. Ours has been re-created, so that the majority of the old zone games will launch within one lobby. Its up to the game table host, to choose the game they want, from the host settings. And if the game isn't listed, there is a "manual" configuration, where the host can enter the GUID and the game EXE name, to give it a try... When we find ones that work, they are added in to the list.

Just because the game lobby may appear to be empty, doesn't mean the users aren't gaming. Just stop in, and ask... quite often they will do some Crimson Skies, or Midtown Madness, or other things... after they are done their other game playing.
NathanZachary

Post by NathanZachary »

fiendishghoul wrote:Boo!
Better late than never? Came across this site while trying to relive the glorious past of CS on my new rig, of course it doesn't work. Looking to see if anyone's is still around that can help me get my game working and that still might be up for playing.
You can Find us on Teamspeak server just launch it from the http://www.DigitalBloodSports.com page
If It Don't Fit Don't Force it' use a bigger hammer